Hi Suanj I have lost your e mail address so the only way I thought of getting in touch with you was on this site,
I just wanted to let you know that my father died on Sunday 5th October, I had 3 wonderful years with him thanks to you I will always remember you for what you achieved in finding my ...
Search found 8 matches
- 09 Oct 2008, 21:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: menegoz
- Replies: 11
- Views: 22436
- 23 Oct 2005, 21:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: menegoz
- Replies: 11
- Views: 22436
Re: menegoz
Suanji you are truly wonderful. I am in Aviano again to stay with my father I want to spend as much time as I can with him.I am here to celebrate my 40th birthday and what a way to spend it but with my father. You have made many people happy but most happy is my father and me. I cannot begin to ...
- 05 Jul 2005, 03:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: menegoz
- Replies: 11
- Views: 22436
Re: menegoz
thanks for the info. would I be able to look for menegoz family born in 1935 and before thanks again
- 05 Jul 2005, 01:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: menegoz
- Replies: 11
- Views: 22436
menegoz
Does anybody know where I would look for a birth for a Franco Menegoz born in the north venice region in 1940 - 1941 thanks
- 05 Jul 2005, 00:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Holiday in pramaggiore
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3423
Holiday in pramaggiore
Hi My husband and I are thinking of taking a holiday in venice we are doing research into my husbands family history. I think his family originate from Pramaggiore where would be the best place to stay? and would we fly into Marco Polo airport. Thanks for your time Jean
- 17 Jun 2005, 03:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Menegoz
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4803
Re: Menegoz
Hi thanks for your reply from the info you gave me I found this
Menegoz Fagaro Aldo
33081 Aviano (PN) - Via Garibaldi, 3/A
0434.652947
I think it may be the father of the person I am looking for, could you possibly tell me where I could obtain records of births deaths and marraiges for italy ...
Menegoz Fagaro Aldo
33081 Aviano (PN) - Via Garibaldi, 3/A
0434.652947
I think it may be the father of the person I am looking for, could you possibly tell me where I could obtain records of births deaths and marraiges for italy ...
- 17 Jun 2005, 02:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Menegoz
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4803
Re: Menegoz
MENEGOZ looking for this family name in Venice Im not sure if it an Italian name?
Yes is an italian name, rare, and is most probable an dialectal version of original MENEGOZZO; in all VENETO region (VENEZIA/Venice is the Veneto capital) are one person with Menegoz surname in Pramaggiore town ...
Yes is an italian name, rare, and is most probable an dialectal version of original MENEGOZZO; in all VENETO region (VENEZIA/Venice is the Veneto capital) are one person with Menegoz surname in Pramaggiore town ...
- 18 Apr 2005, 15:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Menegoz
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4803
Menegoz
MENEGOZ looking for this family name in Venice Im not sure if it an Italian name?