
Search found 7 matches
- 20 Oct 2005, 00:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Latin translation help
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4464
Latin translation help
Can someone help translate this record... is a marriage record in palermo


- 01 Aug 2005, 00:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Latin Census record
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3195
Latin Census record
I am having difficulty reading these church census records. Can anyone help?
This is a large image
http://cariniexchange.com/Riveli/1593/078.JPG
Thanks,
Andrea
This is a large image
http://cariniexchange.com/Riveli/1593/078.JPG
Thanks,
Andrea
- 23 May 2005, 02:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage record difficult to read
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4132
Re: Marriage record difficult to read
For some reason the image did not come up... I have a better copy on my computer but could not attach that either...
Here is the link..
http://www.board123.com/forums/index.ph ... owtopic=28
Sorry
Here is the link..
http://www.board123.com/forums/index.ph ... owtopic=28
Sorry
- 23 May 2005, 02:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage record difficult to read
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4132
Marriage record difficult to read
I am attaching a church marriage that is difficult to read. I was hoping someone might have better luck then me...
Thanks for any help,
Andrea

Thanks for any help,
Andrea
- 19 May 2005, 19:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with death record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6371
Re: Help with death record
Thank you so much. Do you have any idea which church I would look in for the record... it even is saying a cemetery... looks like I have a lot of options...
Thanks again for your help!
Andrea
Thanks again for your help!
Andrea
- 19 May 2005, 01:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with death record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6371
Help with death record
I was hoping someone who can read latin would help me to understand the location on this church death record?
Ignatius Lentini Beneficialis Ecclesiarum Santa Maria de Furiano et Santo Giacomo existium prope Mare Caroniae in Terra Sanctorum Fratruum. Urbis Panormi.
This is the whole certificate ...
Ignatius Lentini Beneficialis Ecclesiarum Santa Maria de Furiano et Santo Giacomo existium prope Mare Caroniae in Terra Sanctorum Fratruum. Urbis Panormi.
This is the whole certificate ...
- 24 Apr 2005, 00:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Palermo sections
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2730
Palermo sections
Hello, I am new to this forum. I am hoping someone can help... In the city of Palermo there are 4 sections... Santa Ninfa, Santa Christina, Santa Oreto and Santa Agata. I know that in the center there are the saints that divide the city into 4 sections but don't know which is which.
Does anyone ...
Does anyone ...