Search found 2 matches
- 30 Apr 2005, 11:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Citizenship - Obtaining Death Certificates from NY
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6702
Re: Italian Citizenship - Obtaining Death Certificates from
Hmm, that might actually work. Now to get the Consulate in Houston to send them a letter.
- 29 Apr 2005, 11:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Citizenship - Obtaining Death Certificates from NY
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6702
Italian Citizenship - Obtaining Death Certificates from NY
Hi, I've just begun the whole process of becoming an Italian citizen. Obviously the first step would be finding out if and/or when my great-grandfather was naturalized. I can do this for free by sending a form into the town where he lived in the US.
However, I might have some difficulty obtaining ...
However, I might have some difficulty obtaining ...