Hi Timbo,
Have not scanned this site for a long time. My wife has the Tacchi connection. Would be very pleased to share:
mortimerr@bigpond.com
cheers
tacchi
Search found 4 matches
- 23 Nov 2010, 12:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tacchi, (Bellagio AND Zelbio)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10319
- 19 Jun 2005, 06:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tacchi, (Bellagio AND Zelbio)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10319
Re: Tacchi, (Bellagio AND Zelbio)
My name is Troy Anthony Tacchi I was named after my grandfather im not sure if I am related to the same person as you speak of but I thought I would ask if you knew more about where my name came from also.
Thank you
Troy Hi Troy,
If you give me some details about your grandfather I should be able ...
Thank you
Troy Hi Troy,
If you give me some details about your grandfather I should be able ...
- 13 May 2005, 16:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tacchi, (Bellagio AND Zelbio)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10319
Re: Tacchi, (Bellagio AND Zelbio)
Many thanks for the replies to my Tacchi query. I am particularly interested in the Lake Como links.
- 08 May 2005, 13:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tacchi, (Bellagio AND Zelbio)
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10319
Tacchi, (Bellagio AND Zelbio)
I am seeking information about Antonio Tacchi who emigrated from Bellagio in the late 1790's to Bedford, England.