Does anyone know where I should look to find these records? I have tried Ellis Island and have used Ancestry at my library but am not having any luck. I don't know where else to search. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Nancy
Search found 11 matches
- 17 Jun 2005, 23:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where to find ship manifests
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7054
- 16 Jun 2005, 23:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where to find ship manifests
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7054
Re: Where to find ship manifests
My family came from Pesche Italy. According to the 1900 census Anna was born April 1858 so in 1886 she would have been 32. I can not find much information on her. I know they settled in Ashtabula Ohio and two of Anna and Cosmo's children were born there. I did order microfilm from the LDS library ...
- 16 Jun 2005, 05:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where to find ship manifests
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7054
Where to find ship manifests
Hello,
I am trying to find passenger records for my ancestors and have not had much luck. My family's name is Fabrizio and this is the information I have so far: My great great grandfather is Cosmo Fabrizio (sometimes spelled Cosimo Fabbrizio) and I have his naturalization papers. He arrived in the ...
I am trying to find passenger records for my ancestors and have not had much luck. My family's name is Fabrizio and this is the information I have so far: My great great grandfather is Cosmo Fabrizio (sometimes spelled Cosimo Fabbrizio) and I have his naturalization papers. He arrived in the ...
- 08 Jun 2005, 21:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fabrizio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 23210
Re: Fabrizio
Lucia is Cosmo's second wife. They were married in Ashtabula Ohio October 1, 1904. In my search to find out what happened to Cosmo's first wife Anna I found out that Cosmo died Nov. 9, 1937 and Lucia July 12, 1945. They are buried together along with their daughter Rosie and her husband.
My father ...
My father ...
- 07 Jun 2005, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fabrizio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 23210
Re: Fabrizio
Wldspirit,
Thank you so much. It seems like lately I just kept hitting dead ends and being new to this wasn't sure where to look next. There is a library only an hour away and I plan to make a trip as soon as the kids are out of school.
Thank you again,
Nancy
Thank you so much. It seems like lately I just kept hitting dead ends and being new to this wasn't sure where to look next. There is a library only an hour away and I plan to make a trip as soon as the kids are out of school.
Thank you again,
Nancy
- 07 Jun 2005, 06:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fabrizio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 23210
Re: Fabrizio
The link worked -- so glad to get this information
Nancy
Nancy
- 01 Jun 2005, 04:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fabrizio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 23210
Re: Fabrizio
Thanks Debbie!
Those sites really helped. I just started my ancestry search and little by little I find information and put the pieces together. I am so glad I came across this site, it's already been a big help.
Nancy
Nancy
- 01 Jun 2005, 01:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fabrizio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 23210
Re: Fabrizio
Again thank you. Does anyone know how to ask for these records in Italian? I know very little Italian and am not sure how to write for what I need.
Nancy
Nancy
- 01 Jun 2005, 00:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fabrizio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 23210
Re: Fabrizio
Thank you so much for the information. I would really like to know what happened to Anna.
I have not had any luck finding Anna on the Ellis Island site. I have however found information on Cosmo, Diamonte, and Guiseppe through Ashtabula Probate Court, and they were all naturalized. No information ...
I have not had any luck finding Anna on the Ellis Island site. I have however found information on Cosmo, Diamonte, and Guiseppe through Ashtabula Probate Court, and they were all naturalized. No information ...
- 31 May 2005, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fabrizio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 23210
Re: Fabrizio
I believe Anna's surname was either Venditta or Venditti. How do I go about getting their marriage record in Italy?
- 31 May 2005, 20:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fabrizio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 23210
Fabrizio
Hello,
I am trying to find out information on my great great grandmother. Her name is Anna Fabrizio born 1858 in Italy. Her husband was Cosmo and he was born in 1854 in Pesche Italy. I am guessing Anna came from the same place. They had 3 children born in Italy - Diamonte in 1878, Guiseppe in 1884 ...
I am trying to find out information on my great great grandmother. Her name is Anna Fabrizio born 1858 in Italy. Her husband was Cosmo and he was born in 1854 in Pesche Italy. I am guessing Anna came from the same place. They had 3 children born in Italy - Diamonte in 1878, Guiseppe in 1884 ...