Marilyn,
Thank you for any help you can give me. I think that my Maniaci and Gennaro families came from Piraino. If you send me a way to contact you, I will send you everything I know including some customs of my grandmother, Grazia Zingales-Botta. I would love to go with you to S'Agata. I'm a ...
Search found 4 matches
- 29 Sep 2009, 04:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrao Family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15542
- 29 Sep 2009, 04:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrao Family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15542
Re: Corrao Family
Marilyn,
Thank you for any help you can give me. I think that my Maniaci and Gennaro families came from Piraino. If you send me a way to contact you, I will send you everything I know including some customs of my grandmother, Grazia Zingales-Botta. I would love to go with you to S'Agata. I'm a ...
Thank you for any help you can give me. I think that my Maniaci and Gennaro families came from Piraino. If you send me a way to contact you, I will send you everything I know including some customs of my grandmother, Grazia Zingales-Botta. I would love to go with you to S'Agata. I'm a ...
- 01 Jun 2005, 02:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrao Family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15542
Re: Corrao Family
My great-grandfather Calogero Zingale and your great-great grandmother were siblings. Their parents were Gaetano Zingales-Botta and Grazia Corrao. Calogero married Rosalia Gennaro (possibly your Calogero Gennaro's brother as pairs of siblings marrying pairs of siblings commonly happened). My ...
- 01 Jun 2005, 02:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Corrao Family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15542
Re: Corrao Family
My great-grandfather Calogero Zingale and your great-great grandmother were siblings. Their parents were Gaetano Zingales-Botta and Grazia Corrao. Calogero married Rosalia Gennaro (possibly your Calogero Gennaro's brother as pairs of siblings marrying pairs of siblings commonly happened). My ...