Search found 2 matches

by joansie
28 Feb 2007, 11:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Places in Italy-need help
Replies: 6
Views: 6388

Re: Places in Italy-need help

To Graffeo & Suanji, I am just reading for the first time your replies. Thank you both so much for your time and efforts and making this address much clearer to me. Now I understand that Palermo is also a city and a provence and the family is probably from there originally. Thank you. I also think ...
by joansie
25 Nov 2006, 01:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Places in Italy-need help
Replies: 6
Views: 6388

Places in Italy-need help

I had posted a query to your site a while back-surname was Busardo. I have recently come across documents online and I have been trying to decipher the handwriting. Is there place in Italy called Palarbo (or was that a typo for Palermo?)? I also have an address which looks like 32 Como Tuhory (with ...