Hi ...... I did see that marriage. It is a mistake because it has the same marriage date and bride's name as my G-G-Grandparents. It was not removed from the records just amended on the next page.
Thank you for looking.
Regards Tina
Search found 38 matches
- 10 May 2011, 14:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
- Replies: 39
- Views: 66654
- 10 May 2011, 05:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
- Replies: 39
- Views: 66654
Re: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
Hi everyone .....
Just a quick update - I am no further on in my research :(
I have however received a 'passport' photo of my G-G-Grandfather Dominico Valente.
Unfortunately the passport was thrown away as 'back then' they did not see the significance of keeping it - now they regret it as it was ...
Just a quick update - I am no further on in my research :(
I have however received a 'passport' photo of my G-G-Grandfather Dominico Valente.
Unfortunately the passport was thrown away as 'back then' they did not see the significance of keeping it - now they regret it as it was ...
- 18 Apr 2010, 14:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente Family Cassino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9740
Re: Valente Family Cassino
Hi my gr gr grandfather Dominico and his brother Luigi settled in Belfast in c1880. Their father's name was Antoino. Apparently they came from either San Pietro Inifne, Villa Latina or Monte Cassino .... I have yet to find out exactly. They are recorded as musicians and later ice cream manufatures ...
- 18 Apr 2010, 14:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente/Rossi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7344
Re: Valente/Rossi
Hoping you could shed some light for me - mr gr gr grandfather DOMINICO VALENTE was born c 1860. His father's name was ANTOINO. I know he ahd one nrother called LUIGI. I am struggling to locate his birth records as I have has three different paths to go down. Stories have said; Villa Latina, San ...
- 04 Jan 2010, 15:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE - PACITTI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8285
Re: VALENTE - PACITTI
Emma ..... Silvestro and Jean had the following children according to the 1911 census:
4 Casltereagh Road, Pottinger
Silvestro aged 42 born in Italy
Jean aged 25 born in Scotland
Silvestro aged 6 born in Belfast
Pio aged 1 born in Belfast.
Silvestro is also in the 1901 Scotland cenusu:
Glasglow ...
4 Casltereagh Road, Pottinger
Silvestro aged 42 born in Italy
Jean aged 25 born in Scotland
Silvestro aged 6 born in Belfast
Pio aged 1 born in Belfast.
Silvestro is also in the 1901 Scotland cenusu:
Glasglow ...
- 07 Dec 2009, 03:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
- Replies: 39
- Views: 66654
Re: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
I would love to speak to you more ........... please contact me at:
olandtina@bigpond.com.au
With Kindest Regards
Tina
olandtina@bigpond.com.au
With Kindest Regards
Tina
- 30 Sep 2009, 13:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
- Replies: 39
- Views: 66654
Re: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
If you get Maria Teresa Capitone's birth certificate it MIGHT tell you who she married and where they were from. If they married in Italy the marriage probably took place in Rocca D'Evandro. It is close to Cassino etc.
Hi ............. I have Maria Theresa's birth certificate. Unfrotunately she ...
Hi ............. I have Maria Theresa's birth certificate. Unfrotunately she ...
- 30 Sep 2009, 13:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
- Replies: 39
- Views: 66654
Re: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
Hi Guys
Thank you so much for all your help. I have heard so many different stories over the years of where Dominico is actually from. Some say Monte Cassino, San Pietro Infine or Villa Latina. I did however find an Antonio Valente a musician from Villa Latina aged 30 who was living with a brother ...
Thank you so much for all your help. I have heard so many different stories over the years of where Dominico is actually from. Some say Monte Cassino, San Pietro Infine or Villa Latina. I did however find an Antonio Valente a musician from Villa Latina aged 30 who was living with a brother ...
- 28 Feb 2009, 15:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Catapano
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3787
Re: Catapano
I have Capitano (spelling could be wrong) in my lineage from Rocca d'Evandro in the Prov. of Caserta. My 2xg grandmother's name was Maria Teresa b: 1864 - her parents were Francesco Capitano and Maria Antonia. Do not know of any siblings of my 2xg grandmother.
- 28 Feb 2009, 15:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to continue?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5522
Re: How to continue?
Have you tried this site to see if their parents show up in the 1911 Ireland Census?
http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie
Regards
Tina
http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie
Regards
Tina
- 28 Feb 2009, 14:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE - PACITTI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8285
VALENTE - PACITTI
Antonio VALENTE a musician from Villa Latina b 1859 married the sister of Felice PACITTI confectioner from Villa Latina b 1855.
Do not know Felice's sisters name. :oops:
Does anyone know if Antoino VALENTE had a brother called Dominico b 1857.
Dominico's father's name was Antonio.
Dominico ...
Do not know Felice's sisters name. :oops:
Does anyone know if Antoino VALENTE had a brother called Dominico b 1857.
Dominico's father's name was Antonio.
Dominico ...
- 28 Feb 2009, 13:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
- Replies: 39
- Views: 66654
Re: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
Hi Everyone
I made a mistake with my last post. My gr gr grandmother was born 19 May 1864 Maria Teresa Capitona in Rocca d'Evandro - Prov. of Caserta. I have a photo of her, my gr gr grandfather, my gr grandfather as well as 1 x unidentified female and 4 x unidentified males taken in c1920. I have ...
I made a mistake with my last post. My gr gr grandmother was born 19 May 1864 Maria Teresa Capitona in Rocca d'Evandro - Prov. of Caserta. I have a photo of her, my gr gr grandfather, my gr grandfather as well as 1 x unidentified female and 4 x unidentified males taken in c1920. I have ...
- 26 Feb 2009, 11:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
- Replies: 39
- Views: 66654
Re: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
Hi Moya
My gr gr grandfather Dominico married Maria Theresa Capitona from San Pietro Infine they both lived their days in Belfast Northern Ireland with the occasional trip back to Italy.
I think we do not have the same lineage.
I am really sorry.
All the best and good luck.
My gr gr grandfather Dominico married Maria Theresa Capitona from San Pietro Infine they both lived their days in Belfast Northern Ireland with the occasional trip back to Italy.
I think we do not have the same lineage.
I am really sorry.
All the best and good luck.
- 25 Nov 2008, 12:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
- Replies: 39
- Views: 66654
Re: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
To everyone who has replied to my post ............. thank you so much.
With Kindest Regards
Tina
With Kindest Regards
Tina
- 24 Nov 2008, 14:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
- Replies: 39
- Views: 66654
VALENTE FAMILY - MONTE CASINO
I am trying to find Dominico Valente born around c1862 his father was Antoino. Dominico had a brother Luigi born around c1867. Their occupations are recorded as musicians then both became ice cream sellers. Dominico and Luigi ended up in Belfast Northern Ireland around c1880. Dominico married Maria ...