My family is from here and I am looking for information to see if I still have relatives that. Can anyone help?
Thank you!
Search found 10 matches
- 12 Dec 2006, 22:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Villa de Briano
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3612
- 19 Aug 2005, 04:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Savastano Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15910
Re: Savastano Surname
Trish,
I just got the letter from Social Security with my dads fathers name on it... I was so far off his fathers name was Charles.
Thank you for sending me the infromation on where to send the letter.
Tiffany
I just got the letter from Social Security with my dads fathers name on it... I was so far off his fathers name was Charles.
Thank you for sending me the infromation on where to send the letter.
Tiffany
- 22 Jul 2005, 21:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Savastano Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15910
Re: Savastano Surname
Trish,
I sent the letter that you posted yesterday so hopefully I will hear something soon. Thanks for all of your help. Is there anyway to find out the New Jersey adoption records for my fathers half brother and sister that you know of?
Tiffany
I sent the letter that you posted yesterday so hopefully I will hear something soon. Thanks for all of your help. Is there anyway to find out the New Jersey adoption records for my fathers half brother and sister that you know of?
Tiffany
- 22 Jul 2005, 21:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Savastano Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15910
Re: Savastano Surname
Thanks Trish!
- 22 Jul 2005, 00:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Savastano Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15910
Re: Savastano Surname
THNAK YOU EVERYONE!!
- 22 Jul 2005, 00:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Savastano Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15910
Re: Savastano Surname
Trish,
I have my fathers deather certificate it does not list a fathers name and I also have his military records this does not list a fahters name either. I hve not tried to do the social security application. Would I just trya nd get a duplicate card issued. I have my grandmothers deather ...
I have my fathers deather certificate it does not list a fathers name and I also have his military records this does not list a fahters name either. I hve not tried to do the social security application. Would I just trya nd get a duplicate card issued. I have my grandmothers deather ...
- 22 Jul 2005, 00:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Savastano Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15910
Re: Savastano Surname
Oh my god that is great... Is there any way to find out if they had children to verify that this is the correct ones?
Thank you so much for your help. I have hired many people to do this for me and most of the information that I have gotten was from poking around on the internet.
Thank you again ...
Thank you so much for your help. I have hired many people to do this for me and most of the information that I have gotten was from poking around on the internet.
Thank you again ...
- 21 Jul 2005, 23:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Savastano Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15910
Re: Savastano Surname
He did have a sister and borther that were from another father and were put up for adoption so I do not have either of there names I know that my grandmothers sister adopted them in New Jersey and she moved to Florida and still resides there her maiden name is Francesca Huber. I am still unsure if ...
- 21 Jul 2005, 23:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Savastano Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15910
Re: Savastano Surname
My father was born in 1949 in Illinois he passed away in Texas in 1993. My grandmother was born in 1912 in New Jersey. I have never known my fahters dads name this was something that they did not talk about which has made my search very hard. I do know that my grandmothers parents names were Frank ...
- 21 Jul 2005, 22:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Savastano Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15910
Savastano Surname
I am trying to find any relatives that I may have. I have very limited information about my family so my search has been slow and at this point at a dead end. I know that my grandmothers name was Bonita Huber and that she married a Savastano and had my father Vincent Savastano he was born in ...