Search found 3 matches
- 25 Jul 2005, 04:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: The Vona family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11269
Re: The Vona family
Se ti va meglio mi puoi scrivere anche in italiano. Lo parlo abbastanza bene. Ci sono andato per compiere una missione per la mia chiesa.
- 25 Jul 2005, 03:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: The Vona family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11269
Re: The Vona family
Well in essence I am only beginning my search on ancestors from that side of my family. I have information on Domenico Ermino Vona but not on hand. So technically with complete info I have only reached my grandmother Lucia Bianca Vona.
I don't know where to begin and really I would like some help ...
I don't know where to begin and really I would like some help ...
- 24 Jul 2005, 07:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: The Vona family
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11269
The Vona family
I'm looking for anyone on information for the Vona family; namely Filippo Vona who was born 1760 to Giuseppe Vona.
I'm trying to link this family to the family of Lucia Bianca Vona who died in April of 1970. Her father was Domenico Erminio Vona and his father was Pellegrino Vona and his father was ...
I'm trying to link this family to the family of Lucia Bianca Vona who died in April of 1970. Her father was Domenico Erminio Vona and his father was Pellegrino Vona and his father was ...