Hi Fabio,
I was very happy to see that you are writing a book on the families of Colle Sannita. I have been researching my grandmother's family. My grandmother was Maria Amalia Basile born on September 24, 1892 in Circello. She came to New York in 1902. Her father was Beniamino Basile who was born ...
Search found 2 matches
- 21 Jul 2008, 01:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235073
- 08 Aug 2005, 00:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Basile/Zaccari family history
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5426
Basile/Zaccari family history
I am looking for information on my grandmother’s family. My
grandmother was Maria Amalia Basile born on September 24, 1892 in Circello. Her father was Beniamino Basile who was born in Colle Sannita on May 27, 1829 the son of Donato Basile and Cristina Di Paola. My grandmother’s mother ...
grandmother was Maria Amalia Basile born on September 24, 1892 in Circello. Her father was Beniamino Basile who was born in Colle Sannita on May 27, 1829 the son of Donato Basile and Cristina Di Paola. My grandmother’s mother ...