I am researching Giliotti from Belforte/Borgotaro/Parma in the Emilia Romagna province.
<BR>Thank you.
Search found 3 matches
- 30 Nov 2002, 04:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New service !
- Replies: 13
- Views: 17945
- 29 Oct 2002, 15:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Gilliotti, Pellegrinelli, Bontempi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4411
Looking for Gilliotti, Pellegrinelli, Bontempi
My husband\'s family came from Belforte or Borgotaro which is in Tuscany from what we can tell. We have found info from Ellis Island\'s website, but I lose the trail in NY.
- 17 Oct 2002, 21:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Gilliotti, Gigliotti, Pellegrinelli, Bontempi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5623
Looking for Gilliotti, Gigliotti, Pellegrinelli, Bontempi
I am looking for any info on Giliotti, Gilliotti, Gigliotti family and Pellegrinelli family. Massimino Gilitoot emigrated from Belforte Italy in 1899. That is all I can find.