I sent you a PM Dominic...call me.
Janine
Search found 5 matches
- 27 Jul 2008, 00:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31084
- 15 Aug 2005, 06:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31084
Re: Lacerenza
Hi Again, It's me Janine
You all.. are so wounderful, helping me and my family as much as you all have..Thank you so so much.
Today, my daughter Michele , brother Bill and his two children and my Mother Theresa Lacerenza (Maslowski) all travled to Norwalk, CT. to See my sister Christine and her ...
You all.. are so wounderful, helping me and my family as much as you all have..Thank you so so much.
Today, my daughter Michele , brother Bill and his two children and my Mother Theresa Lacerenza (Maslowski) all travled to Norwalk, CT. to See my sister Christine and her ...
- 14 Aug 2005, 20:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31084
Re: Lacerenza
Trish, you are a Godsent, Thank you!
This is my family you are sending to me.
I am so happy.Please sent me as much as you can.
Right now I am in Stamford CT.visting some of my brothers and sisters.
Life is Great!
My brother and sisters name are.
Debbie,Cathy,William,Frankie JR. ME(Janine), Christine ...
This is my family you are sending to me.
I am so happy.Please sent me as much as you can.
Right now I am in Stamford CT.visting some of my brothers and sisters.
Life is Great!
My brother and sisters name are.
Debbie,Cathy,William,Frankie JR. ME(Janine), Christine ...
- 14 Aug 2005, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31084
Re: Lacerenza
Catherine was my Grandpas wife her last name was Georiga I think I spelt that right. Their oldest sons name was Tony, then the other names,Lucy, jenny, vito, james,Francis(Frankie),Charles, I'm not sure of the rest most were born in Stamford, Ct.
I'm not even sure what town MY Grandparents came from ...
I'm not even sure what town MY Grandparents came from ...
- 13 Aug 2005, 18:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lacerenza
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31084
Lacerenza
Looking for all history of how the Lacerenza's started in Italy.
Lacerenza Name their are so many.
I was born in Ct. I am one of seven children my parents have.
My Fathers name was Francis Michael Lacerenza. His Parents came over years ago on the boat from Italy.
My dad was born in 1923.
I would ...
Lacerenza Name their are so many.
I was born in Ct. I am one of seven children my parents have.
My Fathers name was Francis Michael Lacerenza. His Parents came over years ago on the boat from Italy.
My dad was born in 1923.
I would ...