Thank you Debbie. The web page is most informative.
Would I be able to get information on the 200992 number from Ancestry.com or somwhere else? The reason I ask is I can access Ancesrty.com from my public library for free and as often as I like and the rest of my searching I do from home. Would ...
Search found 3 matches
- 16 Aug 2005, 03:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: A town in Italy? Where?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6038
- 15 Aug 2005, 19:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: A town in Italy? Where?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6038
Re: A town in Italy? Where?
Thank you very much.
One other question someone may have an answer to. On the ship manifest in the column marked "Calling or Occupation" it appears to be left blank, originally. Then in a different handwriting there is this number written in, 11-200992-9/8/38. I'm assuming it was something written ...
One other question someone may have an answer to. On the ship manifest in the column marked "Calling or Occupation" it appears to be left blank, originally. Then in a different handwriting there is this number written in, 11-200992-9/8/38. I'm assuming it was something written ...
- 15 Aug 2005, 09:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: A town in Italy? Where?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6038
A town in Italy? Where?
I think I've found my Grandmother at EllisIsland.org. She arrived here in 1914 and the manifest there says her last town of residence was Nocero Homdra, Italy. I did a Google search and can't find a thing on a town with that spelling. Is anyone familiar with this town? Is it misspelled and would you ...