Search found 2 matches

by JMasulli
27 Jun 2012, 20:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Pietro Crifo
Replies: 6
Views: 1602

Re: Looking for Pietro Crifo

My father's mother was Teresa Febronia Crifo from Patti born 7/5/1889. Her father was Gaetano Crifo and he married Maria Barbera in Sicily. Neither Gaetano nor his wife came to the US. Their children Teresa and Sarina both came to the US in 1906. I too am looking for information about the Crifos. I ...
by JMasulli
28 Aug 2005, 19:46
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: AFASANO
Replies: 2
Views: 5270

AFASANO

Trying to find out if my grandfather possibly came to the US via Boston vs. Ellis Island. He arrived in 1921 from Castlamare de Stabia. His name is Catello Afasano. A thorough search of the Ellis Island records revealed nothing about him. Can anyone suggest how I can find the manifests of ships ...