I also have Olivari ancestors, from Camogli, but I'm not familiar with the names that you have listed. I do remember from visiting there that there were pages of Olivaris in the local phone directory.
Have you contacted the church called "Sanctuario della Santa Maria del Boschetto" in Camogli? They ...
Search found 2 matches
- 04 Sep 2005, 01:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: chiesa,Oneto,Felugo,Olivari,Schiappacasse.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8646
- 04 Sep 2005, 00:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Villaboit or Vercelli info?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3126
Villaboit or Vercelli info?
We are trying to trace the Monformoso family, from Torino (Piemonte) - the specific locations where the family history also places them are Vercelli and Villaboit.
Is anyone familiar with the surname or these specific locations? It is not a common name in the US, although there are cousins in Italy ...
Is anyone familiar with the surname or these specific locations? It is not a common name in the US, although there are cousins in Italy ...