Search found 8 matches
- 11 Oct 2005, 06:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: I would like some info on SABIO, ITALY
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13975
Re: I would like some info on SABIO, ITALY
im researching the surname Arrighi
- 02 Oct 2005, 03:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surename: ARRIGHI
- Replies: 22
- Views: 34648
Re: surename: ARRIGHI
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... en%26lr%3D
check that out idk if thats the right arrighi de casanova but hes related to napoleon
check that out idk if thats the right arrighi de casanova but hes related to napoleon
- 28 Sep 2005, 07:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surename: ARRIGHI
- Replies: 22
- Views: 34648
Re: surename: ARRIGHI
It would probly be a little after 1910 and I belive they arrived in canada and then came downward.....some of the childern who arrived were charlie Arrighi, and the William born shortly after, willam and his wife dorothy trocci gave birth to 3 kids including Thomas Paul, my father, my name is ...
- 27 Sep 2005, 06:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surename: ARRIGHI
- Replies: 22
- Views: 34648
Re: surename: ARRIGHI
It would probly be a little after 1910 and I belive they arrived in canada and then came downward.....some of the childern who arrived were charlie Arrighi, and the William born shortly after, willam and his wife dorothy trocci gave birth to 3 kids including Thomas Paul, my father, my name is Thomas ...
- 27 Sep 2005, 03:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: I would like some info on SABIO, ITALY
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13975
Re: I would like some info on SABIO, ITALY
It might be Sabbio, whichever one is in northern italy between torino and milan i belive.....im not positive
- 27 Sep 2005, 03:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surename: ARRIGHI
- Replies: 22
- Views: 34648
Re: surename: ARRIGHI
Alright thanks alot but if it will help i would like to know about the arrighis ariving from nothern italy and who moved to america eventually ending up in MA.
By the way i have heard an Arrighi was married to Napoleon Bounapartes granddaughter.....does anyone have more info on that or know ...
By the way i have heard an Arrighi was married to Napoleon Bounapartes granddaughter.....does anyone have more info on that or know ...
- 23 Sep 2005, 08:43
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: I would like some info on SABIO, ITALY
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13975
I would like some info on SABIO, ITALY
thi sis where my ansestors are from...i belive it is in the mountains somewhere, but more info would be appreciated, hopefully i can visit it sometime.
- 23 Sep 2005, 08:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surename: ARRIGHI
- Replies: 22
- Views: 34648
surename: ARRIGHI
ANY INFO ON THE SURNAME ARRIGHI, AND I MEAN ANYTHING WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.