Search found 5 matches

by ajmonti
15 Apr 2011, 20:19
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: SICILIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE
Replies: 7
Views: 10881

SICILIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Hello Everyone,

My grandmonther was born in Castellammare del Golfo in 1906, can anyone tell me exactly where to write and the best way to request (successfully) an official b/c for me to apply for dual citizenship. I apprecaite any and all help and direction.

Adam
by ajmonti
17 Oct 2005, 03:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Monti, Ciuccio, Curatolo, Broccoli
Replies: 10
Views: 9068

Re: looking for Monti, Ciuccio, Curatolo, Broccoli

Thank you all...this is a great place to start & I have turned my friends & family on to it as well
by ajmonti
08 Oct 2005, 07:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Monti, Ciuccio, Curatolo, Broccoli
Replies: 10
Views: 9068

Re: looking for Monti, Ciuccio, Curatolo, Broccoli

Patti,

It is really so sad a generation that did so much for the world and NOBODY knows how we were treated.

Italians were the largest ethnic group to fight in any WAR. WWII we made up 7% of the soilders. No other nationality has done that. We had to prove our loyality and devotion to this country ...
by ajmonti
07 Oct 2005, 19:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Monti, Ciuccio, Curatolo, Broccoli
Replies: 10
Views: 9068

Re: looking for Monti, Ciuccio, Curatolo, Broccoli

Both but I am most interested in Italian records especially if I can surf through them in the english language since I do not read italian.

The sites I have found are mostly in Italian & my mom translates when she is over.

As many Americans of Italian decent...

My grandparents were born in Italy ...
by ajmonti
07 Oct 2005, 03:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Monti, Ciuccio, Curatolo, Broccoli
Replies: 10
Views: 9068

looking for Monti, Ciuccio, Curatolo, Broccoli

My grandparents came to NY in the early 1900's

Giovanni Monti (Casa Micci) married Maria Broccoli (Ischia)

Edwardo Ciuccio (Naples) Married Rosaria Curatolo (Sicily, Castellemare Del Gulfo)

Any help would be appreciated. :D