Search found 2 matches
- 09 Oct 2005, 03:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ellis Island Images
- Replies: 23
- Views: 24376
Re: Ellis Island Images
Is anyone else having trouble looking at the Ellis Island ship manifests? For the past couple of days I keep getting "no image available" on a black screen when I attempt to see the manifest. Once and a while it goes through...but it is totally frustrating. Happens at both the Morse site and the EI ...
- 06 Oct 2005, 07:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spinelli/DelCollo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5374
Spinelli/DelCollo
Hi Bob...I hope you get this...I'm new at this....Anyway my great grandfather was Giuseppe Spinelli from Riccia. He married Lucia Tapolucci or Iapolucci? also from Riccia......They were both born in 1876 and are buried here in Bridgeton NJ.......The Delcollo's from Riccia are also my mothers cousins ...