Search found 9 matches
- 19 Feb 2014, 15:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Baselice vital records documented from 1809-1860
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3219
Baselice vital records documented from 1809-1860
Anyone with ancestors from Baselice in Benevento should be interested in the work I've just completed. I viewed microfilm of every birth, marriage and death record from Baselice between 1809 and 1860 and put every single fact into Family Tree Maker. The file is available on Ancestry.com and as a ...
- 23 Nov 2009, 00:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9912
Re: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
Hey, wait a minute. I have a letter from Baselice regarding my family's records. The official address is:
Comune di Baselice
Via Santa Maria
82020 Baselice (BN)
The registrar (L'Ufficiale d'Anagrafe) in 2007 was Filomena Cormano. Google does a very nice job of translating into Italian, and I think ...
Comune di Baselice
Via Santa Maria
82020 Baselice (BN)
The registrar (L'Ufficiale d'Anagrafe) in 2007 was Filomena Cormano. Google does a very nice job of translating into Italian, and I think ...
- 23 Nov 2009, 00:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9912
Re: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
Hi DiAnn
It's me Rosemary! Your database is wonderful I wish I could find the puzzle piece from 1860-1880 that would link me to it because I believe my relatives are in there. If I could find the missing link from my great grandfather Nicola Iampietro (1883-1926) and his parents it would open some ...
It's me Rosemary! Your database is wonderful I wish I could find the puzzle piece from 1860-1880 that would link me to it because I believe my relatives are in there. If I could find the missing link from my great grandfather Nicola Iampietro (1883-1926) and his parents it would open some ...
- 22 Nov 2009, 22:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9912
Re: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
To ThorLembo:
My grandfather was born in Baselice around 1891, and I knew so little about this family that I decided to document his entire town based on available microfilm of vital records. The records range from 1809-1860. So far I have documented more than 9,000 people (some are from ...
My grandfather was born in Baselice around 1891, and I knew so little about this family that I decided to document his entire town based on available microfilm of vital records. The records range from 1809-1860. So far I have documented more than 9,000 people (some are from ...
- 22 Nov 2009, 22:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: De Paolo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4502
Re: De Paolo
The Italian word for Sunday is Domenica - which is also a woman's name. Maybe her given name was Domenica.
- 02 Nov 2007, 12:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Tufo, Avellino
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4767
Re: Tufo, Avellino
Thank you, Mary Jo. I guess this means I can go to my local FHC location and request that microfilm. If that works, then you've just opened up a whole new avenue of exploration for me!
- 28 Oct 2007, 20:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Tufo, Avellino
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4767
Tufo, Avellino
I would like some help or advice in locating birth and marriage records from the mid- to late 1800s in Tufo, in the province of Avellino.
My relatives named Saviano probably lived there...my great grandmother was probably born there. I would ultimately like to find out more about her great ...
My relatives named Saviano probably lived there...my great grandmother was probably born there. I would ultimately like to find out more about her great ...
- 24 Jul 2006, 04:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23968
Re: Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880's
I never thought of looking for Iamarino relatives in Canada, but as I look in the Canada White Pages, I see lots of them. Thanks for the tip!
DiAnn Iamarino
DiAnn Iamarino
- 10 Oct 2005, 21:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880\'s
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23968
Re: Colle Samita , Collesamita 1880's
My family is also from Colle Sannita, and when I visited there in April 2005, I discovered that many of them are still there! While there is no one named Iamarino anymore, my living relatives are named Pilla, Paolucci, Piacquadia, and Pozzuto. The Pozzutos own three restaurants in Benevento ...