Search found 15 matches
- 15 Mar 2006, 23:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Re: Looking for Ingordo...
By talking to my grandmother I was able to find out that Mario Ingordo lived at 229 Navy Street in Brooklyn when he came to America. Annunziata lived around the corner at Ashland Place and this might be how they met. He came from Afragola, Naples.
- 15 Mar 2006, 22:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Re: Looking for Ingordo...
VJ-
Where did you find the above information? And on the form where it says Date of admission, that means they want the date they came to America?
Thanks again
-Nina
Where did you find the above information? And on the form where it says Date of admission, that means they want the date they came to America?
Thanks again
-Nina
- 15 Mar 2006, 01:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for brothers and sisters
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4046
Re: Looking for brothers and sisters
yes, these are my grandparents, annunziata and mario, I want to find out if Mario or Annunziato had any brothers or sisters and where they were from.
I don't have any marriage or birth certificates, sorry. I can get you the cemetery info. though.
I don't have any marriage or birth certificates, sorry. I can get you the cemetery info. though.
- 14 Mar 2006, 23:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for brothers and sisters
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4046
Looking for brothers and sisters
I recently found out new family information and I want to learn more. I want to know if my great-grandfather Mario Ingordo had any brothers or sisters I also want to know the specific location in Italy he was from.
He was born in 1923.
Thanks
He was born in 1923.
Thanks
- 21 Oct 2005, 02:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Re: Looking for Ingordo...
I would like to see if Annunziato or Mario had any brothers or sisters, because we do not know anything about that. Apparently MArio did though if he had a brother-in-law. I would like to know if any of their siblings also came to America. Where would I start with this?
- 18 Oct 2005, 07:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town with a different Name?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4830
Town with a different Name?
Hi, I recently found relatives from the 1700's. I treid looking up the town that it says that they are from but I think it no longer exists. Is thi spossible and if so what would this town be called today? The town is called Umbriatico in the province of Cantanzaro in Calabria.
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 17 Oct 2005, 02:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Re: Looking for Ingordo...
[quote="mfjp"]No... it would only show "Italy" on a census record :(
but....
Here’s a manifest of interest... :!:
I haven't researched this manifest enough to confirm whether he is yours...
So far this is the closest surname I could find... Mario would be joining his brother-in-law ...
but....
Here’s a manifest of interest... :!:
I haven't researched this manifest enough to confirm whether he is yours...
So far this is the closest surname I could find... Mario would be joining his brother-in-law ...
- 17 Oct 2005, 02:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Re: Looking for Ingordo...
The following comes from http://stevemorse.org/brooklyn/brooklyn.html
Searching the Brooklyn 1925 Census in One Step
LastName FirstName Age Relationship Sex Race Birthplace AD ED Block LDS Roll Part Page Line
1 Ingordo Mario 47y head Male White Italy 1 15 10 526405 2 268 47
2 Ingordo ...
Searching the Brooklyn 1925 Census in One Step
LastName FirstName Age Relationship Sex Race Birthplace AD ED Block LDS Roll Part Page Line
1 Ingordo Mario 47y head Male White Italy 1 15 10 526405 2 268 47
2 Ingordo ...
- 17 Oct 2005, 01:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Re: Looking for Ingordo...
What application should I send for?wldspirit wrote:No...I do not need them....you do.....you can send for their application..which may or may not list addidtional info for you to
follow.![]()
wldspirit
Lisa
- 16 Oct 2005, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Re: Looking for Ingordo...
wldspirit-
I don't think that we have any documents on Mario Ingordo, I have tried to search for marriage and death certificates but have come up with nothing. I am going to get a hold of my grandfathers birth certificate, Vincent Ingordo, and that should tell me Annie's maiden name. We do not have ...
I don't think that we have any documents on Mario Ingordo, I have tried to search for marriage and death certificates but have come up with nothing. I am going to get a hold of my grandfathers birth certificate, Vincent Ingordo, and that should tell me Annie's maiden name. We do not have ...
- 16 Oct 2005, 12:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Re: Looking for Ingordo...
Thanks so much! The census ahows a lot of information. Is it possible though to find out the specific place in Italy where Mario and Annunziata were from?
- 16 Oct 2005, 01:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Re: Looking for Ingordo...
Hi Lisa,
I did an ellis "sounds like" Ingordo search and only got one hit for a Mario... but this Mario may be much too old... and may not be the one on the census you found... the sounds like name was Incardona .
1 Incardona,Mario Pietraperzia 1906 58 1848  view  view  view  view  ...
I did an ellis "sounds like" Ingordo search and only got one hit for a Mario... but this Mario may be much too old... and may not be the one on the census you found... the sounds like name was Incardona .
1 Incardona,Mario Pietraperzia 1906 58 1848  view  view  view  view  ...
- 16 Oct 2005, 01:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Re: Looking for Ingordo...
mfjp-
Thank you so much. Yes, this is my family! It is so nice to see that. Where did you go to get a document like that? The only thing I am confused about is who is mario and maria G? According ti the death index that wldspirit pulled mario dies at age 8 in 1039. could this possibly be the Mario ...
Thank you so much. Yes, this is my family! It is so nice to see that. Where did you go to get a document like that? The only thing I am confused about is who is mario and maria G? According ti the death index that wldspirit pulled mario dies at age 8 in 1039. could this possibly be the Mario ...
- 15 Oct 2005, 23:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Re: Looking for Ingordo...
Ingordo is the only spelling that my family has known. Of course it is always a possibility that it was changed at Ellis Island. I do not know why no Ingordo's show up when you search Ellis Island records. I believe that both of my great grandparents came through ellis island, I am unsure of the ...
- 15 Oct 2005, 07:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ingordo...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 33390
Looking for Ingordo...
we believe that this family came from Naples, although we are not entirely sure. The Ingordo's then moved to Brooklyn, NY which is where we mostly are to this day. If you know anything about this name your information would help. Thank You