Search found 3 matches
- 27 Oct 2005, 00:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Belle franca, Sicily?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5916
Re: Belle franca, Sicily?
yeah, but it's based on speculation... maybe there really is a Belle Franca on Sicily?
- 26 Oct 2005, 21:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Belle franca, Sicily?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5916
Re: Belle franca, Sicily?
This was a verbal report, but read off a family Bible. The closest match I got was "Barrafranca". 
- 26 Oct 2005, 21:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Belle franca, Sicily?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5916
Belle franca, Sicily?
I have reports of an ancestor being born in Belle Franca on the island of Sicily. However, I am unable to find any reports of this city/town on any map or any website.
Does anyone know where this is? I would like to request records to obtain a birth certificate, but I don't know which town I should ...
Does anyone know where this is? I would like to request records to obtain a birth certificate, but I don't know which town I should ...