Search found 2 matches

by fermacca
16 Nov 2005, 22:51
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: looking info of immigration ships to Argentina 1950-1951
Replies: 2
Views: 3860

Re: looking info of immigration ships to Argentina 1950-1951

Thanks...I read this information from the shiplists.com or something like that. But I couldnt find any pictures of the ships... :(


Thanks again and bye
Fernando
by fermacca
16 Nov 2005, 01:01
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: looking info of immigration ships to Argentina 1950-1951
Replies: 2
Views: 3860

looking info of immigration ships to Argentina 1950-1951

Hi everybody, Im trying to find information about the ships where my grandma and grandpa came to Argentina in 1950 and 10/3/1951. They were called "Paulo Toscanelli" and "Cabo de Hornos".

I want to give to my grandma for christmas a "book" with photos, pictures and all the info I can get about them ...