Dear Debbie, Maria and Mark,
We just came back from Niagara Falls and we found relatives for my husband's Italian cousin! Angelo Lore whom Debbie found in phone book is him! He is great-grandson of Antonio Lore. We started exchanging information with his other family members who might know more ...
Search found 11 matches
- 30 Nov 2005, 09:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16774
- 21 Nov 2005, 10:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16774
Re: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
Dear Mark,
Grotte and Casteltermini are not far each other. Grotte is 20km north of city of Agrigento and Casteltermini is another 20km north from Grotte, I think. (Try www.tuttocitta.it)
Our trip was incredible....I feel like that was a dream. Although I researched very hard and prepared very ...
Grotte and Casteltermini are not far each other. Grotte is 20km north of city of Agrigento and Casteltermini is another 20km north from Grotte, I think. (Try www.tuttocitta.it)
Our trip was incredible....I feel like that was a dream. Although I researched very hard and prepared very ...
- 20 Nov 2005, 04:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16774
Re: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
Dear Mark,
Thanks for telling me about your exprience with NARA! I will definitely try them.
I don't know where our Lo Re people lived before Taranto. It could be Sicily...interesting! By the way, do you know which city in AG your great grandmother lived? Just curious because we went to Grotte, AG ...
Thanks for telling me about your exprience with NARA! I will definitely try them.
I don't know where our Lo Re people lived before Taranto. It could be Sicily...interesting! By the way, do you know which city in AG your great grandmother lived? Just curious because we went to Grotte, AG ...
- 18 Nov 2005, 22:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16774
Re: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
Dear Debbie,
Thank you so much for a quick response!
I will send a form for records and try to find NARA branch in Niagara Falls as you recommended.
By the way, I made a mistake in a previous post. I said,
"our friend" actually turned out to be our relative, not in Antonio Lore's side but in ...
Thank you so much for a quick response!
I will send a form for records and try to find NARA branch in Niagara Falls as you recommended.
By the way, I made a mistake in a previous post. I said,
"our friend" actually turned out to be our relative, not in Antonio Lore's side but in ...
- 18 Nov 2005, 22:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16774
Re: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
Dear Debbie,
Thank you so much for a nice e-mail!
Our Italian friend helped us tremendously while we were in Italy for our own family roots' search this summer. I don't wanna confuse you but "our friend" actually turned out to be our relative, not in Antonio Lore's side but in his wife Angelica ...
Thank you so much for a nice e-mail!
Our Italian friend helped us tremendously while we were in Italy for our own family roots' search this summer. I don't wanna confuse you but "our friend" actually turned out to be our relative, not in Antonio Lore's side but in his wife Angelica ...
- 18 Nov 2005, 11:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16774
Re: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
Dear Debbie and Maria,
Thanks for great advice about census and ancestry.com!
Yes, Anthony Lore in that address and phone number was my father-in-law. Our friend in Italy first thought that my father-in-law might be a grand son of Antonio Lo Re. It turned out wrong because of different great ...
Thanks for great advice about census and ancestry.com!
Yes, Anthony Lore in that address and phone number was my father-in-law. Our friend in Italy first thought that my father-in-law might be a grand son of Antonio Lo Re. It turned out wrong because of different great ...
- 18 Nov 2005, 03:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16774
Re: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
Dear Debbie,
Thanks for names of Lore in Niagara Falls. Actually, Anthony Lore is my father in-law and passed away this summer. We don't know the other Lores so we should call them. Thanks a lot.
Dear Maria,
Thanks for telling me about census record. Anyway,it seems too much money to subscribe ...
Thanks for names of Lore in Niagara Falls. Actually, Anthony Lore is my father in-law and passed away this summer. We don't know the other Lores so we should call them. Thanks a lot.
Dear Maria,
Thanks for telling me about census record. Anyway,it seems too much money to subscribe ...
- 18 Nov 2005, 01:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16774
Re: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
Dear mfjp,
I meant how I can get "different" census record...sorry I didn't explain enough. I didn't have any problem seeing the 1930 census list which you showed me. Since I got his children's names in that record, I wanted to research the children's record in more recent census so that I might be ...
I meant how I can get "different" census record...sorry I didn't explain enough. I didn't have any problem seeing the 1930 census list which you showed me. Since I got his children's names in that record, I wanted to research the children's record in more recent census so that I might be ...
- 17 Nov 2005, 23:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16774
Re: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
Dear Debbie and mfjp,
Could you please tell me how to get that census report? I have hard time to find it. Sorry to keep asking you.....
Satomi
Could you please tell me how to get that census report? I have hard time to find it. Sorry to keep asking you.....
Satomi
- 17 Nov 2005, 12:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16774
Re: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
Dear Debbie and mfjp,
Thank you so much for your help!!!
I already had his shipmanifest but I never thought about census. That was awesome! Now I got his children's names, I guess I should check if they were on census. Thanks again!
Satomi
Thank you so much for your help!!!
I already had his shipmanifest but I never thought about census. That was awesome! Now I got his children's names, I guess I should check if they were on census. Thanks again!
Satomi
- 17 Nov 2005, 01:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16774
Descendants of Antonio Lo Re in Niagara Falls, NY
Hello.
My Italian friend is looking for descendants of his great uncle who immigrated to US from Leporano, Taranto. I have following information about his great uncle. Could anybody please tell me how I can find his great uncle's family?
1. name...Antonio Lo Re
2. DOB...Oct. 20, 1889
3. departure ...
My Italian friend is looking for descendants of his great uncle who immigrated to US from Leporano, Taranto. I have following information about his great uncle. Could anybody please tell me how I can find his great uncle's family?
1. name...Antonio Lo Re
2. DOB...Oct. 20, 1889
3. departure ...