Search found 2 matches

by LFazzio
17 Jan 2009, 16:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Alia, Palermo, Sicily Families
Replies: 130
Views: 227069

Re: Alia, Palermo, Sicily Families

My great grandmother's name was Frances Scaccia. She married Antonio Matise. I know Antonio Matise is from Vicari, Sicily. Frances is from Palermo so could also very well be from Vicari. When they came to the US, they settled in Independence, Tickfaw,La. They owned a strawberry farm and had about 11 ...
by LFazzio
17 Nov 2005, 07:37
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: chiusa selef
Replies: 4
Views: 6064

Re: chiusa selef

I did a search and saw your posting about chiusa. I know you posted this in August but I thought you might like to know that I believe that man you said was from chiusa during that time period is my great grandfather. He came to New Orleans when he was 20yrs old with his soon to be wife whom was ...