Search found 3 matches

by italygal
02 Dec 2005, 02:03
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Caronia, Messina - cemetery search
Replies: 5
Views: 7943

Re: Caronia, Messina - cemetery search

Thanks - we actually have a Family History Center within 1/2 hour of my home. Our schedules are not compatible so I will need to take some time off from work to get there. I was hoping to have some more information to bring there. I will check it out as soon as I can. I've been on their website and ...
by italygal
01 Dec 2005, 18:36
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Caronia, Messina - cemetery search
Replies: 5
Views: 7943

Re: Caronia, Messina - cemetery search

Thanks for replying. I have those addresses but no more information on the babies other than a funeral photo. I appear to be at a standstill regarding the mother's (my great grandmother) records. I was trying to approach this from another angle. My sister and I have a trip planned for next fall, so ...
by italygal
01 Dec 2005, 08:39
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Caronia, Messina - cemetery search
Replies: 5
Views: 7943

Caronia, Messina - cemetery search

Am trying to locate where triplet infants from around the turn of the century (1900-1905) may have been buried in Caronia, Messina, Sicily. Can anyone help with names of local cemeteries or church graveyards that I may write to? Also, where would I write for death records from that period? I have ...