Search found 5 matches
- 13 May 2014, 02:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname - Bacchiocchi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2113
Re: Surname - Bacchiocchi
Thank you!
- 12 May 2014, 23:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname - Vitello
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1492
Surname - Vitello
Anyone searching in this surname? Family immigrated to Connecticut late 1800-early 1900's. Suspect they may have come from Marche region.
- 12 May 2014, 23:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname - Bacchiocchi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2113
Surname - Bacchiocchi
Anyone have info regarding origin of this surname? Where in Italy was it most commonly found (mid to late 1800"s)?
- 12 May 2014, 23:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Scafati, Salerno
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1797
Scafati, Salerno
Can anyone tell me where I might find vital records for Scafati?
- 01 Jun 2008, 21:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scialdone & Russo surnames from Vitulazio
- Replies: 30
- Views: 48478
Re: Scialdone & Russo surnames from Vitulazio
The messages in this forum seem to be older, so I'm not sure if I've had contact with listers or not, or if anyone is still seeking info about Scialdone's from Vitualzio.
I was born a Scialdone and my grandfather immigrated from Vitulazio. I have a very large amount of vital records copied from ...
I was born a Scialdone and my grandfather immigrated from Vitulazio. I have a very large amount of vital records copied from ...