Search found 3 matches

by muggle_dad
21 Jan 2006, 01:57
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Are ther hotels in Controne, Italy?
Replies: 1
Views: 3626

Are ther hotels in Controne, Italy?

I have been looking on the Internet and have not found a hotel in the town of Controne. The Controne I am referring to is in the Province of Salerno. I read somewhere on this site that Controne has a festival. Can anyone give me some information regarding it?

Thanks
by muggle_dad
02 Jan 2006, 22:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bracco/Poto surnames in Controne, Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 5494

Re: Bracco/Poto surnames in Controne, Italy

Thank you for this very helpful information. Have a very Happy New Year.

Muggle_dad
by muggle_dad
02 Jan 2006, 02:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bracco/Poto surnames in Controne, Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 5494

Bracco/Poto surnames in Controne, Italy

I am working on my wive's family genealogy. Her Grandfather was born in Italy, and his name was Vincenzo Bracco. He married Carmelo Poto in 1899. They were born around 1880. I have a lot of information on the family that came to the United States. However, I am missing a lot of information on those ...