Search found 2 matches
- 30 Dec 2005, 03:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: port of entry info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5292
Re: port of entry info
I haven't received a private message, would you mind trying again?
- 28 Dec 2005, 00:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: port of entry info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5292
port of entry info
hello
I am looking for information on the year of entry and port (I believe it was Boston but i'm not 100% sure) for Bartolomeo and Elisabetta Renzella, but so far I have not been able to find anything. If anyone has any suggestions on where to look or any information at all it would be greatly ...
I am looking for information on the year of entry and port (I believe it was Boston but i'm not 100% sure) for Bartolomeo and Elisabetta Renzella, but so far I have not been able to find anything. If anyone has any suggestions on where to look or any information at all it would be greatly ...