Search found 5 matches

by Cynthi
11 Jan 2006, 10:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Salerno
Replies: 4
Views: 5822

Re: Giovanni Salerno

Thanks!!!!
by Cynthi
07 Jan 2006, 10:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Salerno
Replies: 4
Views: 5822

Giovanni Salerno

I am trying to contact some relatives (if there are alive). My grandfather came from cosenza to argentina between 1880 and 1900. (Really i don´t have the exactly date) Here he was called as Juan, but we supossed his name was Giovanni. He got married with a woman called Maria concepcion Tedeschi ...
by Cynthi
05 Jan 2006, 08:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Salerno in Cosenza
Replies: 2
Views: 3762

Re: Salerno in Cosenza

Thank you!
by Cynthi
04 Jan 2006, 11:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Salerno in Cosenza
Replies: 2
Views: 3762

Salerno in Cosenza

I am from argentina. My grandparents came from Cosenza. I am looking for people whose surname is salerno that live in Cosenza. I am trying to find my relatives.
by Cynthi
04 Jan 2006, 11:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tedesco
Replies: 12
Views: 12932

Re: Tedesco

My grandmother lived in argentina but her father came from Italy. His real surname was tedeschi but here it was changed to tedesco. I don´t know if this could help you...
kisses