Search found 6 matches
- 19 Jan 2006, 02:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family FACINO
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6944
Re: family FACINO
also I have found families Facino, in the zone of Sacrament.I don't know if those people can be my relatives, but since here in italia my last name is rare (only 26 in the national telephone book), I have thought that someone of them can be my relative, but I doesn't know whether to go on to my ...
- 19 Jan 2006, 02:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family FACINO
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6944
Re: family FACINO
also I have found families Facino, in the zone of Sacrament.I don't know if those people can be my relatives, but since here in italia my last name is rare (only 26 in the national telephone book), I have thought that someone of them can be my relative, but I doesn't know whether to go on to my ...
- 19 Jan 2006, 02:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family FACINO
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6944
Re: family FACINO
also I have found families Facino, in the zone of Sacrament.I don't know if those people can be my relatives, but since here in italia my last name is rare (only 26 in the national telephone book), I have thought that someone of them can be my relative, but I doesn't know whether to go on to my ...
- 17 Jan 2006, 23:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family FACINO
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6944
family FACINO
I am looking for members of my family still in U.S.A.
family FACINO,i am italian,i can from GENOVA.
THANK YOU
family FACINO,i am italian,i can from GENOVA.
THANK YOU
- 13 Jan 2006, 02:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: my name is Facino,i can from italy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2714
my name is Facino,i can from italy
hi,my name is Fabiana Facino,i can from genova,italy.I search some parents in the world.Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- 13 Jan 2006, 02:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: my name is facino,i can from italy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2212
my name is facino,i can from italy
Hi,my name is Facino Fabiana,i can from Genova,i search some parents in the world.Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
