Search found 3 matches

by aligar50
14 Dec 2006, 13:56
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: DODERA or DODERO
Replies: 1
Views: 7398

DODERA or DODERO

Hi, I'm looking for the baptism or birth certificate of
GIOVANNI BATTISTA DODERA BARLEANA
His parents were Lorenzo Dodera and Catalina Barleana
He was born in Roviasca or Quiliano (Savona) around 1848 and emigrated to Uruguay where he died.
Thank you very much for any help.
Best regards, Alicia
by aligar50
14 Dec 2006, 13:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DODERA or DODERO
Replies: 1
Views: 3323

DODERA or DODERO

Hi, I'm looking for the baptism or birth certificate of
GIOVANNI BATTISTA DODERA BARLEANA
His parents were Lorenzo Dodera and Catalina Barleana
He was born in Roviasca or Quiliano (Savona) around 1848 and emigrated to Uruguay where he died.
Thank you very much for any help.
Best regards, Alicia
by aligar50
20 Jan 2006, 19:22
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: DI MARTINO VINCENZO-CALABRIA (1862) Baptism/birth certif.
Replies: 1
Views: 3342

DI MARTINO VINCENZO-CALABRIA (1862) Baptism/birth certif.

I'm looking for the baptism or birth certificate of Vincenzo Di Martino, son of Cayetano Di Martino and Rosa Prioli. He emigrated to Uruguay. I do not know his exact birth place, but it certainly was somewhere in Calabria.
Any help will be most welcome. Thank you. Alicia