Hi all,
i am trying to track my probable ancestor who immigrated from Italy to France some time around 1840- 1855. I know he was in France by 1855, becasue that''s when he married my gggGrandmother. The tricky part is that m ggGrandmother was born out of wedlock in 1846, and legitimized at the ...
Search found 2 matches
- 26 Jan 2006, 14:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: immigration from Italy to France?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2850
- 26 Jan 2006, 12:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Monty of Lessona, Biella, Piemonte
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3332
Monty of Lessona, Biella, Piemonte
Hi all,
I just discovered I'm 1/64th Italian !! (my gggGrandfather immigrated from Italy to France about 1840).
His name was Joseph Monty (or Monte), and he was born Ocotber 7th 1819, in Lessona, province of Biella, in the Piedmont area of Italy. His parents names were Maurice and Victoire (at ...
I just discovered I'm 1/64th Italian !! (my gggGrandfather immigrated from Italy to France about 1840).
His name was Joseph Monty (or Monte), and he was born Ocotber 7th 1819, in Lessona, province of Biella, in the Piedmont area of Italy. His parents names were Maurice and Victoire (at ...