Hi,
I'm looking for any information that you can direct me to for the town of Cologna in the commune of Tirano (Sondrio).
Thanks
Catherine
Search found 4 matches
- 03 Mar 2006, 12:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cologna, Tirano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5792
- 23 Feb 2006, 07:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rinaldi Help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6388
Re: Rinaldi Help
Thanks for that help. Can anyone tell me the approxiate cost of a Certificato Storico di Famiglia?
Thanks
Catherine
Thanks
Catherine
- 02 Feb 2006, 06:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rinaldi Help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6388
Re: Rinaldi Help
Sorry that's a typo
it should be 1923.
- 01 Feb 2006, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rinaldi Help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6388
Rinaldi Help
Hi,
I am just starting out looking into my father’s family and because they came from Italy and I am here in Australia I am a little stumped at where to start.
Here’s what I know-
ï‚§ My grandfather, Alessandro Antonio Rinaldi was born in Tirano, Sondrio on the 16th of September ...
I am just starting out looking into my father’s family and because they came from Italy and I am here in Australia I am a little stumped at where to start.
Here’s what I know-
ï‚§ My grandfather, Alessandro Antonio Rinaldi was born in Tirano, Sondrio on the 16th of September ...