Trish,
Thank you for the information.
Everybody on this site has been so helpful
Search found 4 matches
- 10 Feb 2006, 07:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teti Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11129
- 10 Feb 2006, 01:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teti Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11129
Re: Teti Family
THANK's to each person that responded.
I do have information from the time that they arrived in 1911. What I can not seem to locate is any information prior to camello. He was my Great gand father. My grand father Mario passed away when my father was only 1 year old and my father never knew that ...
I do have information from the time that they arrived in 1911. What I can not seem to locate is any information prior to camello. He was my Great gand father. My grand father Mario passed away when my father was only 1 year old and my father never knew that ...
- 09 Feb 2006, 22:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teti Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11129
Re: Teti Family
I am looking for information on Panteleone Teti (Dob Abt 1819), Bellisario Teti, Panteleone’s Father (Dob unknown) and Panteleone’s son, Camillo Teti (Dob 04 Jul 1858)
Camillo arrived in US around 1911 with his wife Concetta (Cacciavillani) and 6 children. From information that I have ...
Camillo arrived in US around 1911 with his wife Concetta (Cacciavillani) and 6 children. From information that I have ...
- 09 Feb 2006, 08:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Teti Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11129
Teti Family
I am researching the family name Teti.
Can anyone help?[/i]
Can anyone help?[/i]