Search found 3 matches
- 04 Apr 2006, 01:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: complete dual citizenship process in Italy?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4908
complete dual citizenship process in Italy?
I have just been advised today by the San Francisco consulate that the next appointment dates are in April 2007, and if all the paperwork is in order at the time of the appointment, processing the application takes an additional 2.5 years. This means that if all goes smoothly, I won't complete the ...
- 04 Apr 2006, 00:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: dual citizenship - do I qualify??
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5437
Re: dual citizenship - do I qualify??
Well, my great-grandfather did not die until 1963. Proving no-naturalization seems to be the hardest part of this whole process since it is rather confusing about where exactly i need to send each request, and what exactly i have to send. It looks like i need to write to the National Archives (www ...
- 30 Mar 2006, 05:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: dual citizenship - do I qualify??
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5437
dual citizenship - do I qualify??
I would I am fairly sure I qualify for dual citizenship, but would appreciate it if I had some opinions from people who are a bit more experienced with this than I. I only recently started researching obtaining dual citizenship. Here is my history:
me - born 1976 USA
mother - born 1940 USA ...
me - born 1976 USA
mother - born 1940 USA ...