Riccardo,
Thanks so much for your help I seen the list on the web site.
Thank You for that address also.
Theresa
Search found 3 matches
- 04 Apr 2006, 03:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trying to find a place called Borello Ramagano, Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5712
- 04 Apr 2006, 02:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trying to find a place called Borello Ramagano, Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5712
Re: Trying to find a place called Borello Ramagano, Italy
Hi Riccardo,
I guess I was right the obit info was wrong as it showing Borello Ramagano, Italy.
Below is all I do know about the lines I'm trying to find where they were from.
Luigi BIANCHI b. July 09, 1865 Italy married Marianna ROMBOLI b. abt.1871
children:
1. Catherina BIANCHI - no dates
2 ...
I guess I was right the obit info was wrong as it showing Borello Ramagano, Italy.
Below is all I do know about the lines I'm trying to find where they were from.
Luigi BIANCHI b. July 09, 1865 Italy married Marianna ROMBOLI b. abt.1871
children:
1. Catherina BIANCHI - no dates
2 ...
- 04 Apr 2006, 00:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trying to find a place called Borello Ramagano, Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5712
Trying to find a place called Borello Ramagano, Italy
Hello,
I'm new to this message board and anything about Italy.
I am doing a family tree and in an obit on a G-Aunt it shows that she was
born Borello Ramagano, Italy. I know one of the other children (Ggrandmother) was born in USA.
I can't seem to find this place so I'm thinking the spelling or ...
I'm new to this message board and anything about Italy.
I am doing a family tree and in an obit on a G-Aunt it shows that she was
born Borello Ramagano, Italy. I know one of the other children (Ggrandmother) was born in USA.
I can't seem to find this place so I'm thinking the spelling or ...