Search found 2 matches
- 06 Apr 2006, 08:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: De Luca from longobucco
- Replies: 28
- Views: 24198
Re: De Luca from longobucco
I know a Lenny DeLuca from Staten Island, NY. His Family moved there from Brooklyn, like many Italian Americans did. I forget his father's name but he ran a Judo or Karate school on Staten Island.
- 06 Apr 2006, 00:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Aurichio / Livoti origins in Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4048
Looking for Aurichio / Livoti origins in Italy
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for geneology info for my ancestors in Italy and Sicily. My family name is Aurichio, and my mother's side is Livoti. I remember my father saying his people were from Naples and Foggia. My mother had some Sicillian roots.
I know I have some Aurichio ...
I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for geneology info for my ancestors in Italy and Sicily. My family name is Aurichio, and my mother's side is Livoti. I remember my father saying his people were from Naples and Foggia. My mother had some Sicillian roots.
I know I have some Aurichio ...