Search found 3 matches

by bostontobolton
08 Apr 2006, 00:31
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: trying to find ship's manifest
Replies: 14
Views: 9046

Re: trying to find ship's manifest

I'm trying to get to this link http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7010/sanfilippo6hw.jpg Everytime I try, I get a message saying "Failure Connection." Am I doing something wrong?
by bostontobolton
07 Apr 2006, 03:51
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: trying to find ship's manifest
Replies: 14
Views: 9046

Re: trying to find ship's manifest

I believe they were from Caltanissetta. The mother's name was Sigismonda Sanfilippo. The children were Giuseppa, Marianna,Paolina,and Charles. They arrived in Boston in the winter. I think in January. My guess is they arrived sometime between 1904 and 1916.
by bostontobolton
06 Apr 2006, 03:53
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: trying to find ship's manifest
Replies: 14
Views: 9046

trying to find ship's manifest

Need to find ships manifest from sicily to boston for sanfilippo family. They travelled in the winter in the early 1900's. The names were Josephine (Guissepina?) Paolina? Marianna? Charles