Thank you all of you for your advices! Before I started in this forum I thought it was impossible to find anything, now I see it is possible.
Search found 5 matches
- 10 Apr 2006, 23:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for ancestors of De Braco Luigi (Lecce), and Giuri
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9620
Re: looking for ancestors of De Braco Luigi (Lecce), and Giu
Hi Everybody,
Thank you all of you for your advices! Before I started in this forum I thought it was impossible to find anything, now I see it is possible.
Thank you all of you for your advices! Before I started in this forum I thought it was impossible to find anything, now I see it is possible.
- 07 Apr 2006, 16:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for ancestors of De Braco Luigi (Lecce), and Giuri
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9620
Re: looking for ancestors of De Braco Luigi (Lecce), and Giu
Dear jcsm400
Thank you for the information about Lecce. You gave me so many links I don't know which one to take. :P
May be I should try to find my father's birth records first to see if there is his father and mother's birth date written on it ?
I don't know, or do I have to look at all the lists ...
Thank you for the information about Lecce. You gave me so many links I don't know which one to take. :P
May be I should try to find my father's birth records first to see if there is his father and mother's birth date written on it ?
I don't know, or do I have to look at all the lists ...
- 07 Apr 2006, 16:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for ancestors of De Braco Luigi (Lecce), and Giuri
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9620
Re: looking for ancestors of De Braco Luigi (Lecce), and Giu
Dear Suanj
Thank you for advice, I will do so
I have no further details yet and I am new to the internet so it is a little bit difficult but I think it is possible. My father went to New Caledonia, near Australia, I don't know the year. Ciao
Thank you for advice, I will do so
I have no further details yet and I am new to the internet so it is a little bit difficult but I think it is possible. My father went to New Caledonia, near Australia, I don't know the year. Ciao
- 07 Apr 2006, 15:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ROMANIN from Chions to Argentina (or Brasil?)/ NARDO Arcange
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5197
ROMANIN from Chions to Argentina (or Brasil?)/ NARDO Arcange
Hello to all ! I'm very glad this site ! This is about my great-grand mother named Amelia ROMANIN born April, 29, 1885 at CHIONS (FRIUL-Udine province). Here is her story:
At the age of 10, she went to ARGENTINA with her father and mother and uncle. She stayed probably 6 years in Argentina, then ...
At the age of 10, she went to ARGENTINA with her father and mother and uncle. She stayed probably 6 years in Argentina, then ...
- 06 Apr 2006, 09:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for ancestors of De Braco Luigi (Lecce), and Giuri
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9620
looking for ancestors of De Braco Luigi (Lecce), and Giuri
Hello ! I am looking for ancestors of De Braco Luigi and Giuri Annunciata, my grand-parents, probably from Lecce (which is my father's place of birth). I was born in New Caledonia (Pacific Ocean) and I live in Tahiti, French Polynesia now. I am trying to know more about my family history, can anyone ...