Thankyou very much!!!!! I am sure that with all these leads something usefull is sure to turn up. I am extreemly interested in the entry
Marriages Jun 1900
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moruzzi Giovanni Holborn 1b 1326
Thanks again
Chris
Search found 2 matches
- 21 Apr 2006, 03:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: moruzzi / asserati / bertarelli-- need info pls
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4914
- 20 Apr 2006, 05:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: moruzzi / asserati / bertarelli-- need info pls
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4914
moruzzi / asserati / bertarelli-- need info pls
hi,
Can anyone help me...? I am trying to trace my gt grandfather who moved to wales uk in around 1890 from Badi in bologna. Unfortunately i do not have much info as i have not long started searching. His name is Giovanni Moruzzi he was roughly 15 whenhe left home with his cousins from the asserati ...
Can anyone help me...? I am trying to trace my gt grandfather who moved to wales uk in around 1890 from Badi in bologna. Unfortunately i do not have much info as i have not long started searching. His name is Giovanni Moruzzi he was roughly 15 whenhe left home with his cousins from the asserati ...