Search found 3 matches
- 06 May 2006, 20:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SURNAME SEARCH FOR FEDATO
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12265
Re: SURNAME SEARCH FOR FEDATO
Thank you so very much. Can you direct me on how to find out more about the families.
- 06 May 2006, 01:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SURNAME SEARCH FOR FEDATO
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12265
Re: SURNAME SEARCH FOR FEDATO
Hi suanj,
It sounds like there could be a possible link, but since I know little of them, it is so hard to be sure. Thank you.
Lee
It sounds like there could be a possible link, but since I know little of them, it is so hard to be sure. Thank you.
Lee
- 27 Apr 2006, 02:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SURNAME SEARCH FOR FEDATO
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12265
SURNAME SEARCH FOR FEDATO
I am looking for family members of Onorio Fedato from Italy. He was born in Trevisio, Signoressa in 1887 and came to Canada. I'm not sure of the date. I cannot find anything. Any ideas?
Lee
Lee