If you are a descendent of Spinazzola's, Genuito's, or Muto's from Melito Irpino/Framingham, Mass., please send me a line.
-Jacob
Search found 3 matches
- 02 May 2006, 04:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family with Spinazzola surname in Melito
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6467
- 28 Apr 2006, 08:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Spinazzola/Muto/Genuito family (Melito)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3269
Looking for info on Spinazzola/Muto/Genuito family (Melito)
Hi to all. I am looking for information on the Spinazzola family, the Muto family, and/or the Genuito family from Melito Irpino, Avellino province.
( Provincia di Avellino, Minicipio di Melito Irpino ).
I have traced back to my great-grandparents but would like to know much more. I am also looking ...
( Provincia di Avellino, Minicipio di Melito Irpino ).
I have traced back to my great-grandparents but would like to know much more. I am also looking ...
- 28 Apr 2006, 08:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for information on family: Melito Irpino (Avellino)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4843
Looking for information on family: Melito Irpino (Avellino)
Hi to all. I am looking for information on the Spinazzola family, the Muto family, and/or the Genuito family from Melito Irpino, Avellino province.
( Provincia di Avellino, Minicipio di Melito Irpino, Italia ).
I have traced back to my great-grandparents but would like to know more and am ...
( Provincia di Avellino, Minicipio di Melito Irpino, Italia ).
I have traced back to my great-grandparents but would like to know more and am ...