Search found 8 matches
- 08 May 2006, 06:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14229
Re: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
Thanks! Yes that is him for sure. Also, yesterday I just found out he was born in Coreno.
- 05 May 2006, 05:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Porco - Parco - Gagliardi - Giordano - Deluca
- Replies: 15
- Views: 22759
Re: Porco - Parco - Gagliardi - Giordano - Deluca
I know a Gagliardi, a Giordano and Deluca families in Cleveland Ohio! Have no idea if they are relations.
- 05 May 2006, 05:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14229
Re: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
What web site do you subscribe to for that information? So far I just use ancestry.com
- 05 May 2006, 05:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14229
Re: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
This looks amazing. Might be a relation thank you!! I am still looking!
- 04 May 2006, 08:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14229
Re: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
OK thank you!
- 04 May 2006, 07:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14229
Re: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
Rocco is maiden name for Antonia who was married to Michael Stabile. I do not know how to go back any further to find their parents, which would be amazing to know their towns of origin.
- 04 May 2006, 07:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14229
Re: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
See if this works it is the WWI record for Joseph Bilardo my grandfather.
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=ohssm&h=13852&ti=0&indiv=try
Michael Stabile died Aug 4, 1970, his wife died around 1952. Both from Cleveland, Ohio.
Joseph Bilardo, Ida Columbo Bilardo both from Cleveland ...
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=ohssm&h=13852&ti=0&indiv=try
Michael Stabile died Aug 4, 1970, his wife died around 1952. Both from Cleveland, Ohio.
Joseph Bilardo, Ida Columbo Bilardo both from Cleveland ...
- 04 May 2006, 07:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14229
Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo
I am new to this as well. I am having trouble finding census information for 3 of my grandparents - Michael Stabile, his wife Antonia. So many of the same names of Michael Stabile, Antonia Stabile or Rocco on the immigration sign in sheets. I just dont know what to do next.
I was able to find my ...
I was able to find my ...