Hello,
I'd like to order the ships manifests but on 2 of them, they are hard to read. I'd like to order the ones with the names Onorio Fidato and Vittorio Fidato. Could you tell me which page # that would be. Also, both of those names are misspelled, how do I go about changing those for the ...
Search found 12 matches
- 09 May 2006, 20:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Manifests
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2106
- 09 May 2006, 11:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tracing children
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10498
Re: Tracing children
Hi Nuccia,
Yes, there is a relative in Calgary whom I've spoken to. She was married to one of my grandfather's sons. She doesn't know much as my grandfather didn't speak much about his family. I'd sure like to know how to find out if the brothers had families, and where.
Yes, there is a relative in Calgary whom I've spoken to. She was married to one of my grandfather's sons. She doesn't know much as my grandfather didn't speak much about his family. I'd sure like to know how to find out if the brothers had families, and where.
- 09 May 2006, 05:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: finding the family history library
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2330
finding the family history library
How do I find the Family History library to search microfilms in Trevignano, and is there somehwere in British Columbia I can find the same information? Thanks.
- 09 May 2006, 05:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tracing children
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10498
Re: Tracing children
I forgot to mention that Onorio's last name was mispelled. They have it as Fidato instead of Fedato. All born in or nor Signoresa.
. Some of the manifests are hard to read.
- 09 May 2006, 05:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tracing children
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10498
Re: Tracing children
Hi,
I found there were 5 brothers. Ernesto, Ettore, Luigi, Emilio, and Onorio. I would like to get birth certificates and try to find any family members they may have had.
Haley
I found there were 5 brothers. Ernesto, Ettore, Luigi, Emilio, and Onorio. I would like to get birth certificates and try to find any family members they may have had.
Haley
- 09 May 2006, 01:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tracing children
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10498
Re: Tracing children
Hi,
I believe he landed at Ellis Island in 1923. He was born April 9, 1887. From there I don't know where he went, but he finally ended up in Calgary Alberta, where I believe he died.
Haley
I believe he landed at Ellis Island in 1923. He was born April 9, 1887. From there I don't know where he went, but he finally ended up in Calgary Alberta, where I believe he died.
Haley
- 08 May 2006, 20:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Letter writing to Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5351
Letter writing to Italy
If I need to write a letter requesting certificates, etc. about family members, how would I address the envelope, and where would I find out where to address it? He was born in Signoressa, Trevisio, Italy.
- 08 May 2006, 20:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tracing children
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10498
Re: Tracing children
My grandfather came from Italy to Ellis Island with brothers. I don't know where to begin to find out if any had families of their own, and where they live. Thanks.
- 08 May 2006, 20:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to find family members
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5080
Re: How to find family members
When requesting records from Italy, does the letter have to be written in Italian, or can I use English?
Haley
Haley
- 08 May 2006, 05:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to find family members
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5080
How to find family members
With the help of a few here, I have found out information on my grandfather and his brothers who came from Italy to Ellis Island. How do I verify for sure they are related, along with if they had families once the settled down. Thanks.
Haley
Haley
- 08 May 2006, 05:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SURNAME SEARCH FOR FEDATO
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12254
Re: SURNAME SEARCH FOR FEDATO
Thank you Trish, I do have those two.
- 06 May 2006, 20:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tracing children
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10498
Tracing children
Hi everyone,
How would I go about finding out if recently found family members had children, and also finding out birth/death dates
I am new at doing all this. Thank you for any help.
Haley
How would I go about finding out if recently found family members had children, and also finding out birth/death dates
Haley