Search found 6 matches

by wonderwoman
23 Apr 2007, 02:33
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for family-Stellato, Albarelli, and Bodnar
Replies: 1
Views: 3622

Looking for family-Stellato, Albarelli, and Bodnar

I'm looking for a deeper connection within the stellato Albarelli family. The Stellato's and Albarelli's married many times. My family came to Bethlehem, PA USA around 1900s. I have found alot of Ellis Island records. But the one person I seem to be missing information on is my g-g-grandfather ...
by wonderwoman
23 Apr 2007, 02:24
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Spelling of Sure names
Replies: 12
Views: 14707

Re: Spelling of Sure names

Thanks I'll start looking. I'll let you know if I find anything.
by wonderwoman
22 Apr 2007, 19:44
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Spelling of Sure names
Replies: 12
Views: 14707

Re: Spelling of Sure names

Yes that is the corret spelling of the city in Italy. Five Stellato familys WOW, I would like to know if anyone knows on how to contact them. Can anyone help me?
by wonderwoman
20 Apr 2007, 17:58
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Spelling of Sure names
Replies: 12
Views: 14707

Re: Spelling of Sure names

South Massachusetts!! I have family there. Givonni Stellato emigrated to MA in 1907 w/his wife. He had a big house {that's still in the family} and had a wine thing built in the basement. Another thing you look just like my Uncle Johnny Stellato. When you have time check out my family genealogy web ...
by wonderwoman
20 Apr 2007, 17:14
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Spelling of Sure names
Replies: 12
Views: 14707

Re: Spelling of Sure names

Ok cool, where is Agawam exactly? All my family came from Carvinada {not shore on the spelling} Italy.
by wonderwoman
20 Apr 2007, 16:56
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Spelling of Sure names
Replies: 12
Views: 14707

Spelling of Sure names

:o My family sure name is Stellato, there are different types of spelling for this one name. I know the first spelling was Stella. But how can you really find out who had the name first. Who really knows? thanks :?: