Yes I do have the cenus. What website did you find the draft card?
I am about 1 hour from one of research sites listed, so off I will go to look.
Thanks
Search found 6 matches
- 29 May 2006, 08:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie needing help. Genova Surname from Palermo
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6147
- 29 May 2006, 08:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie needing help. Genova Surname from Palermo
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6147
Re: Newbie needing help. Genova Surname from Palermo
Yes, I see it now! :D
How and where did you find that information? I have been online using the LDS website, but with no luck.
I just signed today the trial version of ancestry.com to get the information I have now. What I really need is a marriage certificate of Pietro Genova and Giuesspa ...
How and where did you find that information? I have been online using the LDS website, but with no luck.
I just signed today the trial version of ancestry.com to get the information I have now. What I really need is a marriage certificate of Pietro Genova and Giuesspa ...
- 29 May 2006, 06:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie needing help. Genova Surname from Palermo
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6147
Re: Newbie needing help. Genova Surname from Palermo
Thank you for the information!! Can you see the draft card? I clicked the link and couldn't see it. I don't understand what all that is. As I said, I have tried the LDS family center, but I can't find anything. I am so happy you found something.
I appreciate your time.
I appreciate your time.
- 29 May 2006, 05:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie needing help. Genova Surname from Palermo
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6147
Re: Newbie needing help. Genova Surname from Palermo
Is there a website available that would give me information on the older records in Palermo. I searched through the LDS site but could not come up with anything maybe I wasn't looking in the right place.
Is there an address you would recommend for me to send off for this birth certificate?
Would ...
Is there an address you would recommend for me to send off for this birth certificate?
Would ...
- 29 May 2006, 03:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie needing help. Genova Surname from Palermo
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6147
Newbie needing help. Genova Surname from Palermo
I came across your site off of google. It is full of great information, but I would still like to ask a few questions.
I have the Ellis Island records, census records of 1920-1930, and the obits.
I have the information where my grandmother, Theresa Genova came in 1909 age 9 with her mother ...
I have the Ellis Island records, census records of 1920-1930, and the obits.
I have the information where my grandmother, Theresa Genova came in 1909 age 9 with her mother ...
- 29 May 2006, 03:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ellis Island Manifests
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10359
Re: Ellis Island Manifests
I have found that my great-grandmother came under her maiden name with the children listed under her married name.