So Tony, Did you get there? What was your experience? I have ancestors from Sala Consilina, too. I hope to go there next year.
Dee
Search found 2 matches
- 21 Jun 2006, 02:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Location of Birth Records in Sala Consilina
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4621
- 21 Jun 2006, 02:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: chiusa selef
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6066
Re: chiusa selef
Hi Jim,
If you will tell me the name of the person you are looking up, I will look at your actual record, but I have seen Chiusa Sclafani misunderstood as Chiusa Selefani and other misspellings. It is a little town in Sicily, part of Palermo Province, but closer to Agrigento.
Dee
If you will tell me the name of the person you are looking up, I will look at your actual record, but I have seen Chiusa Sclafani misunderstood as Chiusa Selefani and other misspellings. It is a little town in Sicily, part of Palermo Province, but closer to Agrigento.
Dee