Search found 6 matches
- 05 Dec 2006, 04:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Name Origins
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5916
Re: Name Origins
Any Idea how a surname would change from de Giusto to de Giusti in one generation? The father's last name is listed as de Giusto and the son's name is de Giusti.
- 05 Dec 2006, 04:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Name Origins
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5916
Re: Name Origins
Thanks, I'll give it a try.
- 04 Dec 2006, 00:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Name Origins
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5916
Name Origins
Can anyone explain the implications of de of De in the surname. My family's last name is DeGiusti. I am having difficulty finding information prior to 1865 and wondered if perhaps the name could have been a variation of this form ie Giusti, Giustian, Giustio. Any help anyone may have is definately ...
- 01 Jul 2006, 03:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeGiusti Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10458
Re: DeGiusti Family
Here is more information I have found:
Generation No. 1
1. GIORALANO BOTTEGA He married ANNA DESTEPHANI.
Child of GIORALANO BOTTEGA and ANNA DESTEPHANI is:
2. i. ANGELO BOTTEGA, b. Italy.
Generation No. 2
2. ANGELO BOTTEGA (GIORALANO) was born in Italy. He married BENEDETTA MARRONE, daughter ...
Generation No. 1
1. GIORALANO BOTTEGA He married ANNA DESTEPHANI.
Child of GIORALANO BOTTEGA and ANNA DESTEPHANI is:
2. i. ANGELO BOTTEGA, b. Italy.
Generation No. 2
2. ANGELO BOTTEGA (GIORALANO) was born in Italy. He married BENEDETTA MARRONE, daughter ...
- 01 Jul 2006, 03:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeGiusti Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10458
Re: DeGiusti Family
Okay here's what I know:
My grandfather was Italo Romeo DeGiusti born 1/14/21 died 7/27/98 his parents were Emilio Luigi DeGiusti born 2/22/1892 i believe in Conegliano, Italy and Giovanna Candida Bottega born 6/24/1899 i believe in Fontanelle, Italy. I believe that my great-grandmother had a ...
My grandfather was Italo Romeo DeGiusti born 1/14/21 died 7/27/98 his parents were Emilio Luigi DeGiusti born 2/22/1892 i believe in Conegliano, Italy and Giovanna Candida Bottega born 6/24/1899 i believe in Fontanelle, Italy. I believe that my great-grandmother had a ...
- 25 Jun 2006, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeGiusti Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10458
DeGiusti Family
I am trying to find some information about the DeGiusti family. I know that my granfather was born in St. Paul, MN and that his parents were from I believe Conegliano, Italy (the DeGiusti family) and his mother was from Fontanelle, Italy (the Bottega family). If anyone has any information that may ...