Search found 4 matches
- 28 Jun 2006, 12:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Louis Bertolotto - 1800 Genova
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5982
Re: Louis Bertolotto - 1800 Genova
I'm sure with a little help from Babelfish I can tweak the letter to my needs. Are there restrictions on asking for details of people who I am not related to?
- 28 Jun 2006, 02:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Louis Bertolotto - 1800 Genova
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5982
Re: Louis Bertolotto - 1800 Genova
Im a little confused by "Genoa Sardinia" I though Genoa was on the mainline of Italy. Thanks for the prints. That's definately my chap in both cases. I've actually got a copy of his marriage certificate which is why I know his Fathers occupation.
On a related note, he was married before this ...
On a related note, he was married before this ...
- 28 Jun 2006, 01:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Louis Bertolotto - 1800 Genova
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5982
Louis Bertolotto - 1800 Genova
I am researching a Louis Bertolotto born 1800 Genova. He reached London by around 1830 and then moved on to Canda in 1850.
Does anyone know how I can confirm his birth? Is there something similar to FreeBMD for Italy?
Does anyone know how I can confirm his birth? Is there something similar to FreeBMD for Italy?
- 28 Jun 2006, 01:33
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Bertolotto - Waldensian? 1800
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4464
Bertolotto - Waldensian? 1800
I am researching a Louis Bertolotto born 1800 Genova, his Father is supposed to have been a French Navy Captain called John Bertolotto. He reached London by around 1830 and then moved on to Canda in 1850
I discovered on the following site some detail about the Waldensians and a mention that the ...
I discovered on the following site some detail about the Waldensians and a mention that the ...